Beards are no joke. They take time and patience to grow, and can be a bit of a pain in the butt to maintain if you don't know what you're doing. Even if you have your trusted barber to help you, there are still things to do in between haircuts and beard trims if you're trying to grow a clean, health and aesthetically pleasing beard-scape.
But, what if you don't have a beard yet or it's been awhile since you've grown one? BEERDS is here with 5 steps every bearded person should follow for a healthy, long-lasting beard.
- Wash your face, facial hair, or beard and the skin underneath, daily
- Use a premium quality beard oil daily after your daily wash
- Eat well daily (get your vitamins), sleep enough and exercise regularly
- Use a daily face moisturizer, then use a beard butter after stubble areas begin to grow
- Keep it trimmed, but let it grow
These steps may seem overly simple, but the key is consistency and dedication when you're trying to grow a noteworthy beard.